Hi Lindy’s lovers,
I’m back today to share a step-by-step video on how to create a background with a lot of Lindy’s embossing powders. I used several colors to create a beautiful background with flower stamps. Lindy’s have a huge selection of powders for all styles and I’ve enjoyed using a few different embossing powders on this layout.
- Prime your paper with clear gesso for a better result
- Choose 5-6 embossing powders and stamps
- Use Versamark ink to stamp on your background
- Emboss 1 color at a time and use a brush to clean the surface each time
- You can superimpose your stamps to create a depth
- At the end, add some embossed leaves to finishyour layout
I’ve created a step-by-step video if you want to watch the entire process and create with me.
Here are some close-ups of my background and finished layout
- Embossing powder: Weeping Willow Green Gold, Merci Beaucoup Mint, Aurora amethyst, Venus Violet Blue, Tannenbaum Green Gold, Orbit Olive Gold
- Cuts2luv flairs, Les Créations Edith Cloutier title and word stickers, Prima gems
See you soon ladies! Have a very nice day,