Hello, dear Lindy’s friends! :) It’s one busy week we’ve had at our house… three kids, each with their own school obligations and evening practices and me with a lot of custom orders as well as DT work and work around the house, helping kids, driving them around… crazy house you could say! Somewhere along the way, I realized I’m not getting any younger, am forgetting stuff and I urgently need a new Notebook, to write all the things down for good! So I made one. But since all the best things are even better sharing them with others, I decided to make a video tutorial for you, so you can follow along and make your own Notebook. Like it?
I opted for bold blue colors and Galactic theme! I really really like the outcome of this!
- I first added some Finnabair Pumice Stone Effect paste on some parts of the cover, and when dry covered everything with a coat of white gesso.
- I then started adding layers of blue color using three different Lindy’s sprays – Bachelor Button Blue, Tainted Love Teal and Afternoon Delight Denim.
- When dry I dry-brushed a bit with some white gesso and added on top a bit of Magnolia Magenta Gold.
- I added some white gesso in the circled shape in the middle to look like a moon glow and covered it also with Silver Moon Mistletoe embossing powder.
- I added some white splashes with diluted Finnabair White Impasto paint
- At the and I added paper cut-outs and some chipboard stars, covered with white gesso and Purely White embossing powder.
I’ve also made a video tutorial, which you can find on Lindy’s gang youtube channel:
- Bachelor Button Blue, Tainted Love Teal and Afternoon Delight Denim Shimmer Spray,
- Magnolia Magenta Gold Magical Shaker,
- Angel Wings Peacock, Silver Moon Mistletoe and Purely White embossing powder.
Hope you liked my inspiration and to see lots of fabulous projects from you all this month!
Enjoy your day!