Hi Lindy’s Gang!!
Today I have a GIFT for you!! I’ve made Two videos and will show you 2 different ways to create these pretty envelopes!
- Add some stamping on the edges of the envelope then put it aside
- Cut some white paper a little smaller than the envelope
- Spray Yellow rose of Texas on the paper
- Spray “Hibiscus Rose” over the mask
- Then spray a few drops of a matching ink after removing the mask
- Add stamps
- Add modeling paste through a mask
- Paste the paper on your envelope and add embellishments!
Now for the second idea!
- Add a layer of gesso to the envelopes
- Once the gesso is dry, add some stamping
- Spray with Lindy’s ink then add a few drops of a second color
- Add stamps and make some stains with gesso diluted with water
- Paste on your favourite embellishments!
I hope you’ve enjoyed these two pretty ideas.