Hello Gang! Yulianna Efremova here and I’m so excited to be with you this year as a Lindy’s Ambassador. For this month’s project, I’m going to show you how to make a Mixed Media Collage “Tubes” canvas that I’ve colored with Starburst Sprays from Lindy’s.
The leaves were covered with a mixture of sprays, I’ve used Starbursts: Prima Donna Purple, Delphinium Turquoise, Bells of Ireland Green, Dark Chocolate Truffle, Cape Cod Coral to create my Collage.
You could create a similar piece with your favorite colors.
I wanted to make it easy for you to make something like this yourself, so I’ve filmed a video so you can see just what to do to make this at home.
- Cover collage with black ground (gesso)
- Glue on the tongues (ring pulls) from drink cans (pop, soda etc)
- Glue on used glue or paint tubes
- Cover with black primer
- Create glue stains with glue gun
- Tone collage white ground (gesso)
- Cover the background with napkins to protect areas
- Spray with Lindy’s sprays
- Paint on finer details using the same colors
- Mix medium with Lindy’s spray and paint on extra colors
- Starbursts: Prima Donna Purple, Delphinium Turquoise, Bells of Ireland Green, Dark Chocolate Truffle, Cape Cod Coral.
- Canvas, tongue from the iron can, empty glue packaging Moment Crystall, Medium.
I hope you have enjoyed this Collage.
3 thoughts on “Mixed Media Collage “Tubes” with Yulianna”
This is soooo cool!
Fantastic Yulianna!! Love the bright colors and the up-cycle features!! Just lovely!
This is a stunning MM creation..those colors look so vibrant !!