Hi dear Lindy’s gang fans and friends. It’s my turn again on the blog. I can’t believe it’s been almost a year, since I joined the amazing Lindy’s gang family. Almost one year of sharing inspiration. I loved every minute of it. But I’m not done here yet! 🙂 Today I have for you an altered Bottle with a heart shaped stopper.
The transformation process is actually quite simple, using amazing Lindy’s gang Magicals, in some of my favorite teal shades – Shabby Turbine Teal, Time Travel Teal and Tibetan Poppy Teal.
- First I colored my bottle with Heavy black gesso.
- I then applied my metal embellishments with Heavy Body gel and covered them with another coat of black gesso.
- Then I added some highlights with a mixture of white gesso and Stone effect pastes.
- When dry I started adding my Magicals, from lighter to deeper colors. I first applied a coat of Shabby Turbine teal, following with some Time Travel Teal on some parts and at the end some Tibetan Poppy Teal to add depth.
- When the bottle was completely dry, I added some Finnabair waxes on top.
I’ve also made a video tutorial, which you can find on Lindy’s gang youtube channel:
- Shabby Turbine Teal Magical from Industrial Chic Shimmer Magicals set,
- Time Travel Teal Magical form Industrial Chic Shimmer Magical set,
- Tibetan Poppy Teal Magical from Autumn Leaves Magical set.
Hope you liked my inspiration!
Enjoy your day!