Hey there creative gang, it’s Phoebe here to share a cool DIY idea for 2019 !
We all start to plan what calendar to buy, but hey, why buy it when you can make it with Lindy’s!!!
I made this with a cinch kit, but you can make a simple one by cutting with your own format and punching holes with simple tools and binding with ribbons!
Please check out my step by step tutorial so you can see how this is done, and the most important part: the Lindy’s FUN !
- Punch holes in the template and bind it
- Add chipboard elements and numbers to represent months and days
- Paint with Black and white gesso on different sheets
- Use your favorite Lindy’s Gang sprays in layers
- Add glitter if needed
Here is what I have used in this project :
- Moon Shadow Mist –Buccaneer Bay Blue
- Starburst Sprays –Peony Scarlet Red, Wild Honeysuckle Coral, Cowabunga Copper, Glory of the Seas Gold, Grab a Guy Gold, Bells of Ireland Green Shimmer Spray, Shabby Turbine Teal , TiffanyLou Blue , Azure Sea Asters, Delphinium Turquoise, French Lilac Violet, Prima Donna Purple, Magnolia Magenta Gold, Gag Me With A Spoon Gray, Screamin’ Banshee Black
I hope you like this project! my hubby sure does. He already started flipping the date but we are still in 2018 LOL!
Thank you very much for supporting Lindy’s !