Hello Lindy’s fans! It’s Sivan here with new inspiration for Christmas! I’m back today to share a full video tutorial on how to create a mixed media home decor frame with two-tones of color.
- Glue different 3D elements onto a frame
- Paint them all with white gesso
- Use Lindy’s two tones sprays and paint with the boldest color in the center and the lighter color around the edges
- Make a nice composition with focal point
- Be bold again with your color tones around the image
- Add white gesso to make it look more combined and consistent
- Add little touches as you wish, like glitters, sequins etc.
I really like the combination of two very different layers behind white gesso. Hope you like it too!
For adding in the layers more dimensional effect, I embossed chipboard with Lindy’s embossing powder.
Here’s a full step-by-step video for you:
Thank you so much for stopping by! xoxo