Good day gang! Time flies in a blink and now I am sharing my last project for 2018. I want to take this chance to thank you for your support to Lindy’s Gang and myself.
Words cannot describe how grateful I am to be here to share with you and inspire each other.
For the last month of the year, I figured that we all want to make something for a new year. So here is my Photo frame, a vintage and elegant style decoration perfect to showcase your best moment in 2018.
- Add Metal embellishments to photo frame
- Add Texture Paste on surface
- Cover with black gesso
- Start using Pink color Lindy’s sprays
- Use Icing Paste to blend in the colors
- Use some more pink colors then gold and silver
- Add the final touch with wax and glitters
- Add pebbles
- Starburst Sprays – Alpine Ice Rose Shimmer Spray / Wild Honeysuckle Coral Shimmer Spray , Grab a Guy Gold Shimmer Spray / TiffanyLou Blue Shimmer Spray
Gag Me With A Spoon Gray Shimmer Spray
- Flat Fabio Sprays – Poppin’ Pink Flat Spray
I have a video tutorial for you, short and easy !
I hope you find this project interesting, I encourage you to create a photo frame just for yourself to start the new year !
Thank you very much for the support and love !
2 thoughts on “Mixed Media Photo Frame for a New Year with Phoebe”
So sorry Marti, there was some technique problems and now is fixed. The video is ready for you . THANK YOU !
I am unable to view Phoebe’s video. I am using my IPad . The box for the video is gray, and it says “ this video is unavailable “.