Hello Lindy’s fans! Olga Bielska with you today!
I’d like to share my Christmas canvas made using gorgeous Lindy’s Sprays and Powders.
I’ve created a step-by-step video so you can see what is needed to create this for yourself.
- I started by applying modeling paste through a stencil and then I added Cafe au Lait Embossing Powder to the wet paste.
- When it dried up and the powder melted I used the sprays: Mad Hatter Mint Shimmer Spray and South Shore Sand Flat Spray to add the background color.
- After drying, I applied more modeling paste through a stencil.
I used embossing powders on a clipboard and paper die cuts to give them a beautiful color.
The next step is to arrange the composition.
After arranging the elements into the perfect composition, I glued here and there some art stones with gel medium.
Finally, I added a bit of white gesso and Cotton Candy Pink Shimmer Spray to the art stones.
Then I glued here and there some glass beads and glitter with gel medium.
At the end, I applied a little white gesso with a brush.
- Starbursts: Cotton Candy Pink Shimmer Spray, Mad Hatter Mint Shimmer Spray
- Flats Fabio: South Shore Sand Flat Spray
- Embossing Powders: Purely White, Oom Pah Pah Pink, Cafe au Lait
Thank you for your attention!
Have a nice day!