I hope you had a merry Christmas, we are December 30, and here is my last creation
of the year for Lindy’s!! If you follow me, maybe have you seen the previous pages of my “Art Book” ??
Well, today I’ll show you the cover !!!
- Paste your embellishments, then paint them with black gesso!
- Spray a golden color and then another copper everywhere!
- Put a little white gesso on the textured areas!
- Spray your favorite colors on the center of your embellishments! (If the color is not pronounced enough, you can spray a 2nd time over!)
Once dry, I added little touches of “Tawny Turquoise” to add a little effect to my rust!
- Then I intensified my gilding with a golden wax and another silver!
You now know everything… that you need to!!!
Please watch my video to see exactly how I made this,
- Sprays: Glory of the Seas Gold,
- Moon Shadow Mist: Burnt Umber, Cocoa Bean Copper, Incandescent Copper, and Tawny Turquoise
I send you my best wishes for 2019 !! Love, health, work, and a lot of happiness !!
Take care of yourself!!