Hello dear Lindy’s gang friends and fans. Let me first wish you Happy Year 2019. I hope this year will be good to you and may it brings you lots of beautiful memories, goodhearted people arround you and may it be prosperous and worthy to remember.
I have some fresh inspiration for you today. It’s my first post in this year and at the same time my last one as Lindy’s gang Video DT member. I’ll still be staying with you all, trying to inspire you every month and share with you some interesting ideas, tips and tricks, but from now on as Lindy’s Gang Brand Ambassador. For today I prepared a Vintage looking Altered Notebook cover that I named “Lion’s Gates”.
- First I colored my Notebook cover with Black Gesso and then applied on top some jeans fabric (denim).
- I dry brushed on top with a bit of white gesso and applied some Finnabair Icing Paste Vintage Gold through a stencil.
- I then covered with clear gesso and added colors with Lindy’s gang Starburst sprays Tibetan Poppy Teal, Afternoon Delight Denim and Tainted Love Teal.
- After this all was dry, I started adding Chipboards (I’m using several different Dusty Attic chippies) that I dabbed with clear gesso and covered with Golden Angel Wings and Caesar’s Gold Lindy’s gang Embossing powders.
- After the composition was finished, I added some highlights with Rust pastes and waxes and added also some Golden Mica flakes and glitter here and there. Don’t worry I filmed the process so you can see everything!
I’ve also made a video tutorial, which you can find on Lindy’s gang youtube channel:
- Starburst Sprays: Tibetan Poppy Teal, Afternoon Delight Denim, Tainted Love Teal
- Embossing Powder: Golden Angel Wings, Caesar’s Gold
Hope you liked the inspiration that I prepared for you today! And I’m so much looking forward to another year together with best Lindy’s gang fans!
Enjoy your day!