Hi Lindy’s lovers!
Today it’s time for an easy art journal page with a nice, effective technique where I’ll show you how to control where your colors go on the page. Plus if you are not too familiar with Magicals and the effects you can achieve with them, let me just show you the rainbow of colors I got while using only one pot of Magicals!
I love working with Lindy’s Magicals as there is always some surprise hidden in these small jars and to me they are perfect for art journaling and so many other things. I also used embossing powder to add more texture to my very flat page and grey Starburst to match the focal point. There is also short video of the process for you to watch on Lindy’s channel, plus some close-ups below and quick process list.
- Start by choosing the focal point
- Add embossing powder to match the focal point
- Add some stamping
- Mask off the part of the paper which you want to be color-free
- Spray water and add Starburst with a brush
- Add Magical by sprinkling it on to the water
- Adding the rest of the embellishments
Here is the link to the process video:
Lindy’s Gang Products
- Magical- South Shore Sand
- Starburst- Gag Me With a Spoon Gray
- Embossing powder- Black Forest Black
- AB Studio die cut from Paradise Lost- Cards of Luck, Carabelle Studio stamp- Texture Mini Damiers, Florilège Design stamp- Touche de Texte, Finnabair stamp, Ranger- clean embossing ink pad & Emboss It pen, Ranger- Jet Black Archival Ink, 3D foam glue, and metal wire
Thank you so much for stopping by and see you soon!
Big, crafty hugs,