Today, I’m up on Lindy’s Gang blog with a new project, a circular layout. I used an old photo taken the 20th July 1969, the very day when Armstrong set his foot on the moon. We were sitting by a campfire watching the moon, a part of history.
- Prime the background chipboard with clear gesso.
- Next, add an uneven layer of white crackle paste.
- While the paste is drying, color some flowers with Jazzy Jivin’ Purple starburst spray.
- Stamp several leaves on watercolor paper and paint them randomly with My Mojito Green, Violaceous Violet and Tainted with Love Teal and fussy cut them all when dry.
- Color a few die-cut branches with the same ink colors.
- Color the background with Violaceous Violet, Jazzy Jivin’ Purple and Tainted with Love Teal.
- Glue all the embellishments with a 3D gel.
- Emboss a few pebbles with Desert Moon Turquoise EP.
- To finish the layout, glue the pebbles as well as microbeads.
Here is the step-by-step video to follow the process:
And some close-ups:
- Starburst – Jazzy Jivin’ Purple, Tainted With Love Teal
- Moon Shadow – Violaceous Violet
- Magical: My Mojito Green
- Embossing Powder: Desert Moon Turquoise