Hi Lindy’s lovers,
I’m back with a special layout. I used for the first time Moon Shadow Spray. For those who know me, I rarely use brown on my creations. I think that it is important to use it very slowly and in small doses. So, I decided to start the year with this personal challenge. Besides, my page goes perfectly with the color combo of the month. Let yourself be charmed by the beautiful colors of Moon Shadow Spray. I used Tawny Turquoise Vintage spray to create my background.
- Prime your paper with Clear Gesso
- Use 3d Gel and stencil to create a beautifully smooth texture
- Rip pieces of cheesecloth and glue it on your background with staples and 3d gel
- Once dried, apply the Moon Shadow Mist using a brush onto the cheesecloth
- Add black Lindy’s spray (Midnight Rendezvous Raven) here and there to create a wonderful wave
- Stamp some background stamps around the cheesecloth and on the side of the layout
- Spray the chipboard foliage with Tawny Turquoise Mist
- Glue mini letter stickers, your photo, and embellishments
I’ve created a step-by-step video so you can watch the entire process
Here are some close-ups of my finished page
- Cuts2luv flair, Dusty Attic Chipboard, cheese cloths, background stamps, flowers
See you soon ladies!
Have a very nice day,