Hello Lindy’s friends!
Today I would like to present you my debut project for the Lindy’s Gang blog!
Winter snow is outside… I want to be warm and dream of a big country home, so for the project used a Melissa Frances Ornament House Kit. This house could be used as a Christmas present or a toy (or you can keep it for yourself).
You can use your favorite sprays for this project as any colors will look amazing, I used Grab a Guy Gold, Delphinium Turquoise, Raspberry Lemonade, and Cocoa bean copper. The Lindy’s sprays help to emphasize “cracks” on the house and make it colorful.
- Cover the cardboard house with white gesso.
- Then apply crackle paste. Wait for complete drying. Do not use fan!
- Use Obviously Black embossing powder to cover the door and windows.
- Glue Snowflake molds and other details onto the tree (add decoration to both sides).
- Then paint the tree with white acrylic and at the same time pour on embossing powders, I used Tilt-A-Wheel Teal, Chateau Rose, King Midas Gold and Purely white.
- Glue all the house details.
- Take your favorite Lindy’s sprays! I used Grab a Guy Gold, Delphinium Turquoise, Raspberry Lemonade, and Cocoa bean copper.
- Add on a piece of cotton wool for the roof.
- Then add some embellishments, a metal chair, and a little man …
- Paste moss on the base and sprinkle with transparent glitter.
Hope you enjoy my video and there are more details!
- Sprays: Grab a Guy Gold, Delphinium Turquoise, Raspberry Lemonade, Cocoa bean copper
- Embossing Powder: Tilt-A-Wheel Teal, Chateau Rose, King Midas Gold, Purely white.
- White gesso, crackle paste, white acrylic paint, some embellishments, glitter, moss
Have a nice time!
Yours Julia Kissel