Hello Lindy’s friends!
Today I would like to present you my debut project for the Lindy’s Gang blog!
Winter snow is outside… I want to be warm and dream of a big country home, so for the project used a Melissa Frances Ornament House Kit. This house could be used as a Christmas present or a toy (or you can keep it for yourself).
You can use your favorite sprays for this project as any colors will look amazing, I used Grab a Guy Gold, Delphinium Turquoise, Raspberry Lemonade, and Cocoa bean copper. The Lindy’s sprays help to emphasize “cracks” on the house and make it colorful.
For the decoration of the door, windows and tree used various embossing powders: Obviously Black, Tilt-A-Wheel Teal, Chateau Rose, King Midas Gold and Purely white.
- Cover the cardboard house with white gesso.
- Then apply crackle paste. Wait for complete drying. Do not use fan!
- Use Obviously Black embossing powder to cover the door and windows.
- Glue Snowflake molds and other details onto the tree (add decoration to both sides).
- Then paint the tree with white acrylic and at the same time pour on embossing powders, I used Tilt-A-Wheel Teal, Chateau Rose, King Midas Gold and Purely white.
- Glue all the house details.
- Take your favorite Lindy’s sprays! I used Grab a Guy Gold, Delphinium Turquoise, Raspberry Lemonade, and Cocoa bean copper.
- Add on a piece of cotton wool for the roof.
- Then add some embellishments, a metal chair, and a little man …
- Paste moss on the base and sprinkle with transparent glitter.
Hope you enjoy my video and there are more details!
- Sprays: Grab a Guy Gold, Delphinium Turquoise, Raspberry Lemonade, Cocoa bean copper
- Embossing Powder: Tilt-A-Wheel Teal, Chateau Rose, King Midas Gold, Purely white.
- White gesso, crackle paste, white acrylic paint, some embellishments, glitter, moss
Have a nice time!
Yours Julia Kissel