Hello, dear friends!
This is Maria Lillepruun with you today, and I am here to present my very first project for Lindy´s Gang! I am so super excited and nervous!
Despite the cold winter outside my window, I want to show you something colorful and flowery. I made a mixed media layout “My Garden” playing on the contrast between the robust, rusty background and intricate and delicate decorations. I used Lindy´s Gang sprays, magicals and embossing powders to create this layout, of course.
- I primed the patterned paper sheet and applied some regular texture paste through a stencil and some crackle paste here and there.
- Then I colored the background using a mix of Starburst and Flat Fabio sprays, such as Cattail Copper Brown, A Bit o´Bubbly, Pink Ladies Pink and Kissin´ Kenickie Coral.
- Next, I prepared the chipboards by embossing them with different EPs (King Midas Gold, Obviously Black) and coloring with our magicals (Mad Hatter Shimmer Magicals) and sprays.
- I also colored the flowers with the same Lindy’s sprays.
- After that, I assembled the decorative elements on the layout using hot melt glue and finished the whole thing with various toppings.
Please enjoy the process video so you can create along with me!
- Starbursts: Cattail Copper Brown, A Bit o´Bubbly
- Flat Fabios: Pink Ladies Pink, Kissin´ KenicKie Coral
- Magicals: Mad Hatter Mint Green, Cheshire Cat Cherry (Mad Hatter Shimmer Magicals set)
- EPs: King Midas Gold, Obviously Black
- Patterned paper (Mintay), butterfly overlay (Kaiserkraft), transparent medium (ScrapEgo), Paper texture paste, 3D Gloss Gel, flowers (Prima Marketing Inc), Crackle paste (Stamperia), stencil, MDF frame, quartz topping (Fabrika Decoru), chipboard (Wycinanka, Scrapiniec, Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts), embossing dabber (Ranger), white acrylic paint, craft glue (Beacon), oriental lady portrait (Graphic 45), handmade rose (Freetany Flowers), glitter.
Thank you very much for your attention!
All the best,