Hello Lindy’s fans! Olga Bielska with you on the Lindy’s blog today!
I’ve created a step-by-step video so you can see what is needed to create this for yourself.
1. I started by applying modeling paste through a stencil.
2. When it dried I painted the base with white gesso.
3. The next step is to arrange the composition and paint the whole thing again with white gesso.
5. After drying completely, I added a little white gesso to emphasize the details.
6. The next step was to add a bit of wax and then add Tainted Love Teal Shimmer Spray in several places.
- Starbursts: Tainted Love Teal Shimmer Spray
- Magicals: Oom Pah Pah Pink Magical, Autumn Maple Crimson Magical,
- Magical Shakers: Bratwurst Brown Magical Shaker.
Thank you for your attention!
Have a nice day!