Hello Lindy’s fans! Olga Bielska with you on the Lindy’s blog today!
I’d like to share my mixed media retro canvas made using gorgeous Lindy’s Sprays and Magical Shakers in soft muted colors perfect for vintage projects.
I’ve created a step-by-step video so you can see what is needed to create this for yourself.
1. I started by applying modeling paste through a stencil.
2. When it dried I painted the base with white gesso.
3. The next step is to arrange the composition and paint the whole thing again with white gesso.
4. When it dried I sprinkled the whole thing here and there with Magical Shakers: Oom Pah Pah Pink Magical, Autumn Maple and then sprayed everything with water.
5. After drying completely, I added a little white gesso to emphasize the details.
6. The next step was to add a bit of wax and then add Tainted Love Teal Shimmer Spray in several places.
- Starbursts: Tainted Love Teal Shimmer Spray
- Magicals: Oom Pah Pah Pink Magical, Autumn Maple Crimson Magical,
- Magical Shakers: Bratwurst Brown Magical Shaker.
Thank you for your attention!
Have a nice day!