Hi Lindy’s lovers!
It’s Valerie here and I’m coming back today with my new project! I created an art journal with the NEW metallic shakers! I’m in loooovveeeee with the new colors! They are already available in the Lindy’s shop now!.
On my creation, I used all the 5 colors with a watercolor technique and a bokeh effect created with white gesso.
- Use watercolor paper
- Apply 3d Gel with a stencil to create a beautiful texture
- Mix all the colors with water and use it as watercolor
- Once dried, use a circle stencil and white gesso and create smooth circles with your finger.
- Add embellishments and 3d gel mixed with sequins
I’ve created a step-by-step video so you can watch the entire process
Here are more close-ups of my finished art journal page
- Shakers: Aged Copper, Antique Gold, Glittering Gold, Stormy Silver and Antique Bronze
See you soon ladies!
Have a very nice day,