Hello dears. It’s finally my turn again here on Lindy’s gang blog and I’m really excited to share with you today my inspiration. I just received a new package of Lindy’s gang goodies and I had to try of some of the new colors in my stash! I had so much fun playing with them!
Already more than a month of the year 2019 is behind us and for me, it was a time of thinking a lot about the past years and about the important things in my life. And one of the things which I realized I have to work on more is being excited and rejoice in the small everyday things and encounters. To notice them, to let them make me happy, to share them with my loved ones and to treasure them. So my today’s inspiration is exactly about that… knocking on the doors and opening the opportunity to discover everyday treasures. I hope it inspires you too!
- First I covered my wood house base with some Heavy white gesso and applied some Stone effect paste through a stencil to create some texture on the background.
- Then I colored a base with “Merci Beaucoup Mint” Flat Fabio spray.
- I added some chipboards and created some additional texture with stone effect paste and mini art stones around the main composition.
- I colored the parts with additional texture with “Milk chocolate brown” and “Dark chocolate truffle” Magicals and added some Rust paste here and there.
- I then dry-brushed everything with white gesso to blend colors together, added a knocker paper cut-out and some wording.
- As the final touch, I added some color splashes with “Cajun Carnelian Red” Starburst spray.
I’ve also made a video tutorial, which you can find on Lindy’s gang youtube channel:
Now some close ups so you can see all the yummy details
- Cajun Carnelian Red Starburst spray,
- Merci Beacoup Mint Flat Fabio spray,
- Milk Chocolate Brown Magical,
- Dark chocolate Truffle Magical.
Hope you liked the inspiration that I prepared for you today!
Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!