Hi gorgeous Lindy’s friends!
It’s Olga Ravenskaya here today with my new joyful canvas.
February is a month of love and firstly I wanted to create a canvas about love… But finally, it turned out about a kitten dreaming of the spring.
Firstly I made a color combo that I associate with a spring. I picked five main colors – Bonjour Butter and Pink Lady Pink Flat Fabios, Sea Mint Green and Steampunk Sepia Starbursts and Buccaneer Bay Blue Moon Shadow Mist, and made simple tags just to see how they would act with each other.
Exactly what I wanted! Such a color combo reminds me about first sun rays, clear transparent air and the earth beginning to wake up.
To say honestly I didn’t use green mixture coz the shade didn’t match very well to the greens of the surface. It’s a sign for me to buy Lederhosen Laurel shaker, it has another shade of green with a slight blue shimmer!
I highlighted chippies, stencil patterns and stripes of the cardboard.
At the very end after gluing all the embellishments, I tinted flowers, leaves, art stones with Bonjour Butter, Pink Lady Pink Flat Fabios and Sea Mint Green Sprays to match them perfectly to the whole work.
- Starbursts: Steampunk Sepia, Edelweiss Moss Green, Sea Mint Green, Bachelor Button Blue
- Flat Fabio: Bonjour Butter, Pink Lady Pink
- Moon Shadow: Buccaneer Bay Blue
- Shakers: California Poppy, Oom Pah Pah Pink
- EPs: Oom Pah Pah Pink, Yodelling Yellow, Ghouly Goblin Green
- Ranger white texture paste, Scrapiniec chipboard, 49 and Market flowers, Ciao Bella papers, lace, art stones, microbeads.
Thank you for stopping by!
Hope you’ve enjoyed my post!