Hello Lindy’s friends!
Julia Kissel is here with you. I’d like to show my new project. In my father’s house, I have found a lot of old vinyl records and decided to create something with them. So today’s project is on vinyl.
Please, watch my video and find some inspiration!
- Prime the vinyl with white gesso.
- Glue on several paper letters.
- Stamp several flowers with Stazon archival ink.
- Cover with clear Modeling Paste.
- Stamp Lindy’s stamp Rhododendron & Azalea Duet on watercolor paper and cut it out when dry.
- Time to add the Squirts! Make stains on a white background using Squirts: Polite People Purple, Beaver Tail Brown and Canadian Bacon Blush. Amazing effect!
- While the background is drying, cover the stamps with a Transparent Gel Gloss.
This is necessary in order to have beautiful ink stains later.
- Assemble a composition of various embellishments like old headphones etc.
- Emboss the bulb chipboard with Midnight Violet embossing powder.
- Glue down all elements and stamp flowers on the background.
- Once again paint the background and elements using Squirts using the same colors.
- Add some red Squirts – Oh Canada Crimzon This paint adds life and the fire of feelings to the project!
- Make shadows using Hockey Puck Black Squirts.
- White acrylic drops and sponging is the final accent for the entire surface and background.
Voila, my project is ready!