It’s Anat here with my new mixed media, Steampunk project and step by step video tutorial using amazing Lindy’s Embossing Powders, and the new Squirts, magical shakers and Sprays.
I created this gorgeous rust technique when I made my inspirational project for Lindy’s November 2018 Challenge. I liked it so much and thought I will be delighted to show you how I create this effect with Lindy’s products.
- Assemble the main composition cluster with Dusty Attic Steampunk Chippies
- Cover the cluster with Black Gesso
- Create resist effect with a Stamp, embossing dabber and Cesar’s Gold Embossing powder
- Color the canvas with Ethereal Emerald Vintage Spray and the cluster with Loonie Toonie Teal Squirt and Tawny Torquoise Vintage Spray
- Spread Clear crackle paste
- Add Graphite texture paste
- Add Ethereal Emerald Vintage Spray
- Mix Oktoberfest magical Shaker with a bit of water and add it to the cluster.
- Add to the canvas Splats of Time Trave Teal and Cowabunga Copper Sprays
You can see all the steps at the video tutorial I have made for you.
Some more photos for your inspiration:
- Starburst Sprays: Time Trave Teal and Cowabunga Copper
- Moon Shadow Sprays: Tawny Torquoise Vintage Spray, Ethereal Emerald Vintage
- Magical Shakers: Oktoberfest , Antique Bronze, Aged Copper, Glittering Gold
- Embossing Powders: Cesar’s Gold, Midnight Copper, Cleopatras Copper, Sassy Sapphire
- Squirts: Loonie Toonie Teal
Dusty Attic Chipboards, Golden Black Gesso, Finabair Clear Crackle Paste, Finnabair Graphite texture paste, Finnabair Mechanicals, Vitage embellishments from my stash
Thanks for stopping by!