Hello dear Lindy’s lovers,
It’s Alicja here with my new mixed media panel. This time I wanted to use more vibrant and juicy colors, so I decided on greens and yellows. Then I found a perfect photo to this color combo – I used one with a gorgeous lizard. Let me show you what I’ve created!
And applied some black texture sand paste using a spatula. I decided to cover all of it with white gesso to make easier to paint.
Everything was ready for playing with fabulous Lindy’s Sprays and Squirts. I started coloring with flat fabio Luminous Lemon and sprayed it in almost all base. Then I continued with Squirts – Emerald Eh? and Poutine Gold which gave me this beautiful color combo together.
- Squirts: Emerald Eh?, Poutine Gold
- Flat Fabio: Luminous Lemon
- Magicals: Blue Hawaiian Blue
- EPs: Luminous Lemon, Sassy Sapphire
- Finnabair black sand texture paste, Snipart chipboard, Mitform metals, artificial plants, art stones, twigs.
Thank you for stopping by!
Have a nice day,