Hello, hello:) Time for a new experiment, this time with fabulous newly released Squirts which I decided to use as a replacement for alcohol inks. I made two sheets of yupo paper that way and they are both slightly different, which you can see in the video. I also added foil transfer to create more shine and interest. The end effect is magical- so, so many beautiful pools of color, so much is happening on the page. And the gorgeous shine of the Squirts- I am in love with this product!
As always there are few close-up photos:
- Spray Yupo paper with 90% alcohol
- Add Squirts
- Dry them with a hairdryer (very important to get them moving better on the paper and to not burn the Yupo paper)
- Add progressively more alcohol to let the paints move around and, if needed, add more paints
- Add transfer foil
- Add embellishments
Full process video:
- Squirts: Loonie Toonie Teal, Emerald Eh?!, Banff Blue, Polite People Purple
- Starburst: Midnight RendezVous Raven
- Ranger: Ultra Thick Embossing Powder, Archival ink, Emboss It pad, Glossy Accents; Ab Studio flower stamp- ID # 351, Tim Holtz- Small Talk stickers, Carabelle Studio stamp- Guirlandes aves des ronds, Tacky glue, Nuvo- Crystal Drops, Transfer Foil, Rico Design-Magic Art Leaf Adhesive
Thank you for stopping by and hope to see you soon!
Have a crafty day!