Today I’m up on the Lindy’s Gang blog with a new step-by-step video tutorial. I decided to create an amazing vintage themed altered brush, let me show you how you can make one just like this.
- Prime the brush with white gesso.
- Add a design with a stencil and paper paste.
- Select a few resin elements and prime them with white gesso.
- Die cut some foliage from watercolor paper and select some flowers.
Color them with Lindy’s Magical colors of your choice.
- Glue on all the elements to the brush with a heavy body gel.
- When happy with the composition, color the background.
- Color the resin elements.
- Add some highlight with a metallic wax.
- Add some microbeads and glass beads to finish the composition.
And the step-by-step video so you can see every step and how to create this yourself.
- Squirts – Canadian Bacon Blush;
- Magical Shakers – Aged Copper, Antique Bronze, Bratwurst Brown, Black Forest Black.