Hello dear friends!
This time for my Lindy’s post I have created one of my favorite forms in scrapbooking, a layout. The photo is of my husband in his childhood time together with his friends. They all have grown up, but are still friends. I really wanted to complement the landscape on the photo using various scrap materials, so I got a picture of a country house on the web and compiled with a house on the photo.
Once I had a base I constructed a fence using some wooden sticks… Added some dried flowers from a summer herbarium, embellishments, stamps, mix in a few of my favorite amazing Lindy’s products and the magic begins!
Embossing powder Midnight Bronze
You can watch my “Step by step” video tutorial below and see how I colored each item.
- Cover paper with any gel gloss or clear gesso for spraying base. Used here clear transparent gel.
- Glue dry flowers on the same gel.
- Put “dragonfly” and “butterfly” stamps with clear ink for embossing and bake with Midnight Bronze powder.
- Make the “grass” and “ground” background using Cattail Copper Brown Shimmer Spray, Edelweiss Moss Green Shimmer Spray. And Caribbean Blue Flat Spray is for sky.
- Apply any texture paste or gesso on the chipboard and then the squirts: Emerald Eh?!, Maple Syrup Bronze, Canadian Bacon Blush
- Select various embellishments for the composition and glue them.
- Use Sidewalk Chalk Flat Spray as a final touch. Slightly muffle the colors on the page and put some drops.
Some close-ups my work
- Starburst Squirts: Emerald Eh?!, Maple Syrup Bronze, Canadian Bacon Blush
- Embossing powder: Midnight Bronze
- Flat Fabio Sprays: Sidewalk Chalk Flat Spray , Caribbean Blue Flat Spray
- Starburst Sprays: Cattail Copper Brown Shimmer Spray, Edelweiss Moss Green Shimmer Spray
- Paper 7Dots Studio, flowers Petaloo, chipboards, transparent gel gloss, glue gun, metal and wood embellishments, dried flowers
Have a nice time and I hope you enjoyed this idea,