Hello Lindy’s friends!
It’s Anat here with my new Mixed-Media Art Journal using gorgeous Lindy’s Sprays and Magicals.
I made this spread with February color palette and while I was making it I recorded all process so you can follow it watching the Step by Step video tutorial.
- Prime the pages with clear gesso.
- Add stamping with your favorites stamps and Black Archival ink.
- Add texture with a stencil and white crackle paste.
- Color the pages with: Sea grass green Magical and spray, Gag me with a spoon gray Magical and spray, Tea Pot Purple Magical and French Lilac Violet Spray
- Add Queen Sheba’s Silver EP to the pages
- Create your own embellishments by stamping flies on watercolor paper and color them with the same colors you colored the spread
- Make more embellishments coloring resist canvas and stamping flowers on them
- Glue on all the colored elements to the spread together with fabric lace
- Add white gesso dry brush
- Add Gold Glass Glitter
To watch the video tutorial:
Here are some close-ups:
- Sprays: Sea grass green, Gag me with a Spoon gray, French Lilac Violet
- Magicals: Tea Pot Purple Magical, Sea grass green, Gag me with a spoon gray
- Embossing Powder: Queen Sheba’s Silver
- Finnabair Art Journal, Finnabair Resist Canvas, White Heavy Gesso, White Crackle Paste, Glass Glitter, Altenew Stamps Set, Black Archival Ink, Black Stazon Ink, Versa Mark Embossing pad
Thank for stopping by!