Hello everyone! Today I want to show you how I made these beautiful tags using Lindy’s Squirts. Squirts are very bright and when you saturate your background with them, it turns out just gorgeous!
I prepared the materials and the basics for the tags.
Prime the tag bases with white gesso.
Create a background with the help of negatives from chipboard.
Stack and glue the composition.
Once again, prime all the elements with gesso. Next, I applied the first Buccaneer Bay Blue Vintage Spray to one the tag as the base color, and then on the second tag, I added Bucket O’Blood Red Vintage Spray.
Now to enhance the color of the red tag, I added the following colors: Squirts Oh Canada crimson,
then I added – Hag’s Wart Orange Shimmer Spray,
Moving on to the second blue tag, I applied the following: Tibetan Poppy Teal Shimmer Spray,
a little – Incandescent Copper Vintage Spray,
and finally Squirts Loonie toonie teal.
In the next step, I tinted the entire surface with white gesso using a dry brush several times. I wanted to highlight and emphasize the texture and shapes.
Next for the blue tag, I mixed Soft Gloss Gel with magical shaker Glittering Gold. It turns out a thick golden yellow paint color.
With this, I tinted the entire tag, in the same way as the gesso – make sure you are using a dry brush and just add a very little at a time.
For the red tag, add a little Antique Gold color.
And on top again I added the Glittering Gold.
Now everything is ready!
- Starburst: Hag’s Wart Orange Shimmer Spray, Tibetan Poppy Teal Shimmer Spray.
- Moon shadow: Buccaneer Bay Blue Vintage Spray, Bucket O’Blood Red Vintage Spray, Incandescent Copper Vintage Spray.
- Squirts: Oh canada crimson, Poutine Gold, Polite People Purple.
- Magical Shakers: Glittering Gold, Antique Gold.
- Finnabair Heavy Gesso white, Soft Gloss Gel, chipboard Scrapiniec, metal decorations.
Hope you’ve enjoyed my post! Thank you for stopping by! Happy crafting, Daria.