Today I’m on Lindy’s Gang blog with a new project and video to share with you. It starts with a tag and finishes as an altered mini-pallet.
- Prime the pallet with clear gesso.
- Emboss the pallet with stamps and embossing powder.
- Using clear and white crackle paste and a stencil, add a design.
- Color the pallet with the color of your choice.
- Using dauber caps instead of the spray, make some splatter on a watercolor paper.
- Stamp the watercolor paper and emboss the stamped image.
- Cut two tags: one big and one small.
- Prime some resin elements with clear gesso.
- Color the resin elements with lindy’s inks. Highlight the details with wax.
- Color a few leaves die cut in a watercolor paper. Sprinkle with embossing powder immediately and heat set.
- Wax a few flowers.
- Assemble the tags.
- Glue the last resin elements and the tags.
- Add some microbeads
Assemble the tags on the palette to complete the project.
- Starburst – Whale Watch Blue
- Moon Shadow – Burnished Brass
- Magical Shaker – Antique Gold
- Embossing Powder – Twilight Bronze Slate
2 thoughts on “Flying Keys Assemblage Mixed Media Pallet by Pascale”
Great video would love to try this