Hi Lindy’s lovers!
Valerie here and I’m coming back today with a fabulous watercolor technique with layers. This technique is very interesting with Squirts because once dry, it is permanent and therefore doesn’t mix with other layers that I added.
Don’t forget to watch my video to understand the technique properly.
- Use watercolor paper and choose 1-3 colors of Lindy’s squirts. I used Polite People Purple, Loonie Toonie Teal and Banff Blue
- Add water on the section where you would you like to create your watercolor
- Add one color at a time and add a lot of water
- Create some splatters with ink and water
- Let the color dry without using a heat gun
- When it’s dry, add another layer of ink here and there. No too much!!
- Add more splatters with inks and water
- At the end, add some drops of Frozen Jack Frost spray
I’ve created a step-by-step video so you can watch the entire process
Here are some close-ups of my finished layout.
- Lindy’s Squirts: Loonie Toonie Teal, Polite People Purple, Banff Blue
- Lindy’s Spray: Frozen Jack Frost
See you soon ladies!
Have a very nice day,