Hello Lindy’s lovers! It’s Asia here and for today’s post, I’ve prepared a bunch of cards on which I doodled a lot. They are very easy to do, you can easily do them in bulk and of course, with Magicals you can get so many colors and with embossing powders, more layers.
- Prepare your cardstock and cut the smaller pieces of watercolor paper which will be used for doodling and painting
- Draw (doodle) the design motifs on the watercolor paper, add water and paint over either using the regular watercolor brush or the one with the water reservoir.
- Dry it well (if you use the heat gun remember to dry from both sides to avoid warping).
- Pass the antistatic cushion over the paper and draw on top of the pencil with Emboss It pen. then add the embossing powder and heat set it.
- Add the rest of embellishments (I used some crackles, glossy accents, pearls and of course, sentiments).
- Attach the top layer to the card base with double-sided tape.
Link to my step-by-step video:
- Magicals: Lucky Shamrock Green & Luscious Lime, Pineapple Paradise & Glory of the Seas Gold, Sweet Violet Purple Teal & Hibiscous Rose, My Mojio Green & Sea Mint Green, Hydrangea Blue & Azure Sea Aster, Summer Lovin’ Sun & Mango Mania, Ramblin’ Rose Pink & Kissing Kenickie Coral
- Embossing Powders: Midnight Ruby, Obviously Black, Midnight Copper & Twilight Bronze Slate
Stamperia- card stock & envelopes, Canson- watercolour paper cold press, Carabelle Studio stamp- Les Yeux doux, Ranger- Glossy Accents & Crackle Accents
Thank you for stopping by and see you soon!