Hi Lindy’s lovers!
Valerie here and I’m coming back today with a fabulous watercolor technique. Yes yes another one, haha. I’m in love with watercolor techniques! For this layout, I created a beautiful smooth texture with Lindy’s embossing powders and stamps.
It’s very simple but gives awesome results.
Don’t forget to watch my video to understand the technique properly.
- Use watercolor paper and choose your colors. I used Pineapple paradise, Emerald Eh!? and Banff Blue
- Pick your embossing powder. It’s very important to choose a pale one. The result will be more beautiful. I used Sunset Yellow Orange.
- Use Versamark to stamp your background. You can use different floral stamps and create a magical field of flowers. Emboss with your powder.
- When it’s dry and your design is complete, add one color of ink at a time. Don’t forget to add a lot of water.
- Sponge the excess to create a degraded textured effect.
- Let the color dry and give a second layer with the darker one. But not on the whole surface. Add a lot of water and sponge the excess another time.
- To finish, add some drops of Frozen Jack Frost spray
I’ve created a step-by-step video so you can watch the entire process
Here are some close-ups of my finished layout.
- Lindy’s Squirts: Emerald Eh!?, Banff Blue
- Lindy’s Spray: Pineapple Paradise, Frozen Jack Frost
- Lindy’s Embossing powder: Sunset Yellow Orange
See you soon ladies!
Have a very nice day,