Hello, Lindy’s Fans!
Noura here today to share my new Art Journal page inspired by spring colors. Here in Lima we are close to the start of the winter season and we are saying bye to sunny days. For my art journal I used the new Lindy’s Squirts, Starbursts, Embossing powders and Magical powders. I’ve also created a video tutorial, don’t forget to check the link below.
I hope you enjoy my video tutorial.
- I started by making some layers of textures and papers.
- I colored the background mixing 3 colors of Squirts: Beaver Tail Brown, Baff Blue and Emerald Eh?¡ and for the top Whale Watch Blue Starburst.
- Then I mixed magical Ponderosa Pines Olive with 3d gloss gel and apply with stencil
- Later on, I added some stamps with Midnight Gold,Tannenbaum green Gold and Oakleaf Olive, this gives a stunning touch I like a lot
- In addition, I used Jack Frozen Frost for added contrast.
- After all that I finished with layers of papers and accents like glass glitter, beads and glitter.
Here are some close ups of my art Journal
- Squirts: Beaver Tail Brown, Banff Blue, Esmerald Eh?
- Embossing powder: Midnight Gold, Oakleaf Olive, Tannenbaum green gold
- Starburst Sprays: Whale Watch Blue, Frozen Jack Frost and Cotton Candy Pink
- Magical: Ponderosa Pines Olive
- 3D gloss gel,gesso,7dots studios papers,Tim holtz stencil
One thought on “Spring Art Journal using Squirts by Noura Pompilla”
love it …thanks for the video