Hi Dear Lindy’s friends!
The project is so much fun with Lindy’s stamps and it may be interesting for a child or adult – or make these together. To make these you will need your favorite Lindy’s sprays, some embellishments and your imagination!
Well … let’s go!
- Take a watercolor paper (14x14cm) and cover it with glitter glue.
- Use a soft round brush and add lovely Lindy’s sprays like Curiouser Chartreuse Flat Spray, Summer Lovin’ Sun Flat Spray, Azure Sea Asters Shimmer Spray
- Open sprays and randomly make blots using the brush. Let it dry before the next step.
- Cut out the scrapbook paper of a contrasting color for the card base (15x15cm)
- Sew the watercolor paper double stitch to the base.
- Don’t cut thread tails, use them as decor.
- Take a funny Lindy’s stamp Beary Special Gang or any other.
- Stamp the bear stamp on thick white paper using Black Forest Black embossing powder.
- Fussy cut the stamped shape.
- In order to make a 3D bear embellishment, glue it on the card using a small piece of thick cardboard or foam tape.
- Color the chipboard with Black Forest Black embossing powder.
- Glue chipboard, stars and other embellishments on the card.
- Make blots using white spray Sidewalk Chalk Flat Spray.
Wow! Your card is ready!
Watch step-by-step video
- Sprays: Curiouser Chartreuse Flat Spray, Summer Lovin’ Sun Flat Spray, Azure Sea Asters Shimmer Spray, Sidewalk Chalk Flat Spray
- Embossing powder Black Forest Black
- Stamps Beary Special Gang
- Watercolor paper, chipboard ScrapFX, Finnabair’s metal embellishments, scrapbooking paper Panduro, glitter glue
Enjoy and have a nice time!