Hi, dear friends! I am Viktoriya Porechnaya and I am here on the Lindy’s blog today with an idea about DIY decor for your home. Cute houses for cozy home where happiness lives!
I used wooden blocks and some Lindy’s Squirts for this cute project.
Video tutorial helps you make it easy!
- Apply different Squirts to wooden blocks with a brush. I chose Loonie Toonie Teal, Banff Blue and Beaver Tail Brown Squirts. Repeat it twice if you need darker color.
- Paint the thick branch with Hockey Pack Black Squirts
- Color sides with acrylic paint
- Draw windows and doors with white and brown acrylic paints
- Apply white gesso on details-cats, bird cage, bricks and embossed them with Lindy’s EP. I used Purely White, King Midas Gold and Cafe au Lait Embossing Powders
- Tone numbers with Aged Cooper Shaker
- Tone sides of houses and a branch base with white acrylic paint
- Glue all these details onto the houses and glue them to the branch. Then adhere to the wooden frame – I toned it with Stormy Silver Shaker,
- Add sisal and title to complete the project.
I have white cat, so white cat lives in house #7)
Gold cage and aged copper bricks are on the blue house #1
Beige cat lives in house #5
- Squirts: Loonie Toonie Teal, Banff Blue, Beaver Tail Brown, Hockey Puck Black
- Embossing Powders: Purely White, King Midas Gold, Cafe au Lait
- Shakers: Aged Cooper, Stormy Silver
Other products: wooden blocks, branch, acrylic paints