I missed you all! Today I’ve prepared an art journal page with two of my very favourite Moon Shadow Mists Tawny Turquoise and Buccaneer Bay Blue one with a hint of emerald, the other with a hint of blue and both so yummy brown! Perfect for industrial layout. As always, I also have a short step-by-step movie, so you can follow the whole process.
- Stamp on pieces of mixed-media paper and cut it out into small, irregular shapes
- Dip them in one of the sprays spread beforehand on the table ( I used Tawny Turquoise)
- Add some water to the page in the art journal, spread on it the paints ( Hockey Puck Black & Buccaneer Bay Blue), then dry it.
- Add some stamping to the page, add a piece of thread and then glue the cut pieces- use a different width of 3D foam tape, glue some of the pieces with tacky glue, make the pieces overlap one with the other.
- Add some embossing.
- And finally, add the sentiment and some splatter.
Watch the whole process on the video below:
Here are some close-up photos:
- Moon Shadow Mists: Buccaneer Bay Blue, Tawny Turquoise
- Squirt: Hockey Puck Black
- Embossing powder: Midnight Bronze
- Aall & Create stamp # 116-Industrial Script, Light Studio- Cogs stamp, Archival Ink- Jet Black, Embossing pad and clear embossing pen by Ranger, Nuevo Drops- black, Paint Chips word stickers- 7 Dots Studio
Wish you all a great day! See you soon,