Hi Lindy’s lovers!
Valerie here and I’m back today with a fabulous layout created with stamping and painting techniques. For this layout, I used a simple white cardstock that I primed with clear gesso. You can use a watercolor paper too.
- Choose your main color, I used Pineapple paradise.
- Create a watercolor background by adding water and ink.
- Use Archival black ink to stamp your leaves.
- Use Versamark to add some flowers and emboss with Purely white embossing powder.
- Paint your little flowers with another color of ink which matches your background color. (Poppin’ Pink)
- To finish your background, paint some leaves with a detail brush and Blazing Black ink.
- Create some flowers and leaves die-cut on another paper and color them. (Tea Pot Purple, Poppin’ Pink)
- You can now assemble your page
I’ve created a step-by-step video so you can watch the entire process
Here are some close-ups of my finished layout.
- Lindy’s Spray: Pineapple Paradise, Tea Pot Purple, Poppin’ Pink, Blazing Black
- Lindy’s Embossing powder: Purely white
See you soon ladies!
Have a very nice day,