Hi gorgeous friends!
It’s Olga Ravenskaya here with my new work using the fabulous Lindy’s Sprays, Shakers and Squirts.
Who else is dreaming of seaside holidays like me?!
While I’m looking forward to my August journey I’m creating projects full of dreams of tropical countries, colorful boathouses, glorious flowers, and golden sands.
I wanted to abandon the traditional marine palette and to try a new color combo – violet and coral.
So first I’ve made a test palette on a piece of watercolor paper just to check the combination of colors chosen for the project.
To begin, I applied a stucco paste with mini art stones and quartz sand to imitate the texture of the beach house’s walls.
Then I’ve made my own colored paste. The recipe is very easy – just mix the opaque white paste with your favorite shakers. I’ve used Aged Copper and Alpine Ice Rose to get a coral shade and Polka Purple Shaker – for light violet.
When the modeling paste was completely dry I painted the surface with Sprays trying to create a gradient effect. For the upper part, I used Chateau Rose, Cape Cod Coral, and Cocklebells Coral sprays.
Spray now using the same colors – from Chateau Rose on the top till French Lilaс Violet on the bottom. You may intensify colors as you want by applying additional layers of Sprays.
At the end, I added flowers, beads, microbeads, and splatters of Edelweiss Moss Green and French Lilac Violet Sprays.
- Starbursts: Cape Cod Coral, Cocklebells Coral, Gag Me With a Spoon, Edelweiss Moss Green, French Lilac Violet
- Flat Fabio: Chateau Rose, Pop Rock Purple,
- Shakers: Aged Copper, Alpine Ice Rose, Polka Purple
- Squirts: Polite People Purple, Canadian Bacon Blush and Emerald Eh?!
- EP: Clearly Clear
- Ranger Texture Paste, DecoArt Texture Stucco, Scrapiniec chipboard, Prima Marketing metal embellishments, Rukodelushka flowers, beads, microbeads, natural seashells.
Hope you’ve enjoyed my post!
Thank you for stopping by!