Hello friends! This is Julia Kissel with you today. Not so long ago I reread the book “Uncle Tom’s Cabin” by Harriet Beecher Stowe. And being impressed I created the following work, my project is dedicated to the abolition of slavery and freedom! The canvas is on a wooden base. The background made using Squirts ink, Art Stones and texture paste. And embossing powders for chipboard decoration.
Here is the step-by-step video process:
- Take a wooden piece of any shape.
- Apply texture paste using stencil.
- Add extra texture using Finnabair Art Stones.
- Dry and cover with white gesso.
- Stamp the “House” chipboard and cover the stamped image with Obviously Black EP powder. Then apply distress ink and cover whole the “House” with Silver Moon Turquoise EP For the porch use Cleopatra’s Copper EP powder.
- Paint the background using Squirts: Hockey Puck Black, Poutine Gold, Loonie Toonie Teal, Maple Syrup Bronze
Dry and spray Crow’s Nest Copper Vintage Spray on background
- Compile and glue the composition.
- Put accents with black glitter.
- Embossing powders: Obviously Black , Silver Moon Turquoise, Cleopatra’s Copper
- Squirts: Hockey Puck Black, Poutine Gold, Loonie Toonie Teal, Maple Syrup Bronze
- Crow’s Nest Copper Vintage Spray
- Finnabair Art Stones and Texture Paste, chipboard by Chipboards, Original Tacky Glue, Film Strip Ribbon (IDEA-OlOGY), Word Stickers 7DotsStudio, flowers Prima Marketing, vintage lace, paper frame K&Company, Cosmic Shimmer glitter
Thank you for your attention, Julia