Hello best gang!
It’s Anat here and for today’s blog post, I’m bringing you a new Video Tutorial showing how to create a whole rainbow of album pages with Lindy’s Starburst and Vintage Sprays and Lindy’s Magicals.
Oh my! I enjoyed so much creating this mini Album, so join me and create one of your very own!
- I previously prepared 4 spreads from a 300g watercolor paper and 8 flips for the photos. Attach the flips to the spreads 2 in each one. Try to place them on opposite sides so they support each other,
- With the help of a paintbrush, spatula and water spray add color to the pages using gorgeous Cotton Candy Pink, TiffanyLou Blue, Mad Hatter Mint Green and Cape Cod Coral Magicals
- Add stamping with Black Archival Ink, each spread different stamps (see below what I used).
- Add texture to all spreads with Light Paste and Stencil
- Add a second color to each spread – Opal Sea Oat, Whale Watch Blue, Yellow Rose of Texas, Fuzzy Navel Peach Sprays.
- For the Album cover, take another 300g paper, cut it in 4 pieces and repeat on every piece the 1-5 steps. (Each one with different colors). When dry cut them as you like for the Album cover decoration.
- Color chipboard embellishments with Burnt Umber, Screamin’ Banshee Black, Golden Doubloons, Ethereal Emerald Vintage Sprays
- Add to the chipboards – Cotton Candy Pink, Cape Cod Coral, Glory of the Seas Magicals
- Add White Gesso dry brush on the Embellishments, in all 4 spreads.
- Give it a try and have fun:)
The Video Tutorial is a bit longer than my usual but I needed to show you all the magic that happens while creating with Lindy’s.
Watch the process here:
Here are so MANY photos from all possible angles LOL…
- Vintage Moon Shadow Sprays: Burnt Umber, Screamin’ Banshee Black, Golden Doubloons, Ethereal Emerald
- Starburst Sprays: Opal Sea Oat, Whale Watch Blue, Yellow Rose of Texas, Fuzzy Navel Peach
- Magicals: Cotton Candy Pink, TiffanyLou Blue, Mad Hatter Mint Green, Cape Cod Coral , Glory of the Seas
- 300g watercolor paper, Finnabair-Prima Light Paste, Finnabair-Prima White Heavy Gesso, Prima “Rossibelle” Stamps, Prima “Zella Teal” Stamps, Carabelle “Collage Texte et Negatife” Stamps, Archival Ink- Jet Black, TWC “Mini Quatrefoil” Stencil
Thanks for Stopping by!