Hi, dear friends! Viktoriya Porechnaya with you on the Lindy’s blog today! How about we make something fresh and exotic for a summer party? Let’s create bright details and have some fun making these DIY tropical themed party decorations and the Caribbean Cruise Flat Magical Set is simply perfect for this!
You can make cups, straws and coasters with flamingos, pineapples and amazing tropical leaves!
I use colorful Caribbean Cruise Flat Magical Set for it and make video tutorial for you!
- Mix Magicals with water in separate jars
- Color watercolor paper sheets in different colors of Magicals
- While it dries, color paper cups in yellow\orange and green\blue tones. Then stamp flowers, pineapples and tropical words (Aloha, for example) on it
- Apply white gesso to cardboard coasters some times, dry them and color it with Magical watercolors
- Stamp and emboss tropical leaves on coasters
- Die cut flamingos, pineapples and leaves from colored papers
- Decorate straws and cups with cut out details
- Welcome to Exotic Party!
- Caribbean Cruise Flat Magical Set: Hibiscus Rose, Mango Mania, Pineapple Paradise, Luscious Lime, Caribbean Blue
- Embossing Powders: Guten Tag Teal, Yodeling Yellow