Hello Gang! Yulianna Efremova here and I’m so excited to be here with another great project as a Lindy’s Ambassador.
For this month’s project, I’m going to show you how to make a Mixed Media Tag Girl. I’ve colored this project with Flat Fabios from Lindy’s using colors Luscious Lime, Tears On My Pillow Tangerine, Greased Lightnin’ Green, T-bird Turquoise, Mango Mania and Squirts: Maple Syrup Bronze, Loonie Toonie Teal, Polite People Purple to add color to my Tags.
You could create a similar piece with your favorite colors or theme.
I wanted to make it easy for you to make something like this yourself, so I’ve filmed a video so you can see just what to do to make these cute tags at home.
1. Spray watercolor paper with Lindy’s Flat Fabio sprays
2. Punch cut out patterns from paper to create a skirt
4. Glue skirt to the base
5. Make a hair out of thread
6. Add belt of ribbon
7. Make holes and set eyelets
- Flat Fabios: Luscious Lime, Tears On My Pillow Tangerine, Greased Lightnin’ Green, T-bird Turquoise,and Mango Mania
- Squirts: Maple Syrup Bronze, Loonie Toonie Teal, Polite People Purple
- Paper, stamp with face hole punch, thread, eyelets, shebbie tape.
I hope you have enjoyed these Tags Girl.