Hey there, Lindy’s Fans! Martina here with you today, creating a nice and easy card, showcasing a quick and easy technique to use DIY colored texture paste (using Lindy’s Magicals) to create a simple but very beautiful background.
You can watch me creating the colored background (and the card) on my very first video for Lindy’s here:
- I have prepped a Card Base and a slightly smaller piece of Mixed Media Paper.
- I added sprinkles of the “Aged Copper” Magical Shaker Powder to some Texture Paste and mixed it very well with a Palette Knife.
- I spread the mixture through a Stencil onto the Mixed Media Paper and let it dry completely.
- In the drying time, I have stamped and heat embossed the “amazing” stamp with Queen Sheba’s Silver Embossing Powder.
- I glued a die cut Magnolia and the Heat Embossed stamping down and added some sequins as last finishing (and extra sparkly) touches.
- Magical Shaker Aged Copper
- Embossing Powder Queen Sheba’s Silver
- Stamp, Stencil, Die, Thread and Sequins: Alexandra Renke, and Texture Paste
I really hope you liked this creating process!
Have a wonderful day!