Hi dear friends! Julia Kissel here with you all on the Lindy’s blog today. This week I want to share with you my colorful layout about life and love…. I wanted to convey my emotions using Lindy’s Sprays, Squirts and Embossing powder – I hope you enjoy seeing how this piece came about!
Watch my step-by-step video and enjoy – if you have any questions just leave them in the comments below!
- Glue one sheet of Dina Wakley collage paper onto watercolor paper 30x30cm.
- Cover the paper with any clear medium, I used 3D Matte Gel from Finnabair.
- Apply texture paste through a stencil. I used Distress Grit-Paste Tim Holtz.
- Time to spray! Start with Alpine Ice Rose Shimmer Spray Add extra water using a spray bottle to create beautiful drips!
- Add shadows and colors with Grab a Guy Gold Shimmer Spray and Golden Doubloons Vintage Spray
- Dry before applying the next color.
- Next, add Azure Sea Asters Shimmer Spray. Let it dry.
- Paint fabric pieces as decorations. I used Grab a Guy Gold Shimmer Spray and Hottie Patottie Hot Pink Shimmer Spray
- Cover the paper edges with Obviously Black EP. It’s convenient to use the clear embossing dabber.
- For additional effect use Hockey Puck Black Squirts and distress inks in dark colors along the sides of the paper .
- Glue down the elements.
- Add sponge accents, with white acrylic paint.
- Starburst Sprays: Hottie Patottie Hot Pink , Alpine Ice Rose, Grab a Guy Gold, Azure Sea Asters,
- Moon Shadow Mist: Golden Doubloons Vintage
- Embossing powder: Obviously Black
- Squirts: Hockey Puck Black Squirts
- Watercolor paper, Dina Wakley collage paper, 3D Matte Gel Finnabair, Distress Grit-Paste Tim Holtz, Word Stickers 7Dots Studio, ScrapFX chipboard, Fabrika Decoru stencil
Have a good time!