Hi Gang! It’s been a while but I’m back with you today with a new post and a lot of Lindy’s. This time I’d like to take you on a underwater adventure and show you how you can create a Mixed Media treasure chest, using some super pretty Lindy’s Sprays and Magical Shakers.
I’ve filmed the whole process and created a video for you guys, enjoy!
- First, paint on some textured gesso on a small wooden chest
- Mix some Magical Shakers Powder and Crackle Paste together and apply it to the chest
- Then add some pieces of cheesecloth with soft gel and spray on blue and brown tones using Lindy’s Sprays
- Glue on different kind of seashells in different sizes
- With a couple of layers of ink, add a bit more color to the shells
- Then take some pieces of fishnet and glue them on the corners of the chest
- Use metallique wax to color pieces of metal
- As a finishing touch, add pearls, beads and art stone and apply some metallique wax
- Magical Shakers // Bratwurst Brown, Time Travel Teal, Antique Bronze
- Sprays // Tawny Turquoise, Tainted Love Teal, Delphinium Turquoise, Dark Chocolate Truffle
- Vintage Gesso, Crackle Paste, Finnabair Acrylics and Wax, Mitform Castings, Dusty Attic Chipboard, Sea Shells, Art Stones, Beads, Pearls, Fish Net, Cheese Cloth, Art Stones, Buttons
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!