Hi dear Lindy’s friends! I’m Viktoriya Porechnaya and my inspiration for you today is summertime, sunbathing and walking along the beach and collecting seashells! Do you have any? I have many different sized shells in my home, so I decided to add some colors to them and turn them into beautiful accessories and decor.
You need only some amazing Magicals and Shakers from Lindy’s Gang, Embossing powder, and if you wish – golden acrylic paint. Oh and some free time, of course!
I hope that this video tutorial helps to make the process easy to understand.
- Apply Gesso to shells and let dry
- Color shells with Magicals and Shakers using a wet brush. Dry it with hairdryer
- Add golden embossing with Embossing Powder to the shell edges. Be careful as the shells become very hot!
- Color back sides of shells with golden acrylic paint
- Apply clear varnish as spray only. Dry it carefully
- Make fashion accessories from shells with holes – I made braсelet, necklace and trinket.
- Magicals- t-bird turquoise, plumeria pink, delphinium turquoise, prima donna purple
- Shakers- Alpine Ice Rose, Afternoon, Delight Denim
- EP King Midas Gold
Other products: gesso, golden acrylic paint, clear varnish spray
Thanks for your attention and wish your sea of inspiration!