Oh wow we had AMAZING entries to the July challenge!! Really, you all make it so difficult to choose “winners”, because the entries are all completely spectacular! Only because we have to pick, we have 5 winners, (3 picked, 2 random), shown below in random order! Huge congratulations to the winning entries and a massive thanks for all who participated, (we know how much time & effort it takes)!!!
Please don’t be discouraged if you didn’t “win”, as we loved each and every entry and try hard to make sure everyone gets a shot at the prizes!!
Here are the winners for this month:
Winners, please email us at email@example.com with the email on your Lindy’s account or we can’t issue you your gift certificate!
(If you don’t have a Lindy’s account, please visit lindysgang.com and create one).
If you hadn’t heard, we’ve changed our challenge. Be sure to read carefully, all you need to do is follow these 5 little rules!
HOW TO ENTER
- Share the monthly Color Challenge graphic on your Blog post, YouTube video or FaceBook page, and link it to the monthly challenge post, to help us spread the word.
- Use at least two (2) Lindy’s Stamp Gang colors from the month’s palette (you can use all of them but you don’t have to), remember to list the products you used and the colors. You are welcome to add metallics, neutrals, white, black, gray or brown on your creation, but please stick to the colors in the challenge graphic.
- Link each product you have used to our online store, (can’t tell you how many gorgeous projects aren’t eligible to win because they forget to link).
- Post your project in the challenge month to be considered, no backlinking.
- Join the Lindy’s Creative Gang Group on Facebook and upload your project to the monthly Challenge Album, make sure to add a link to your blog post, FaceBook page or YouTube video as well – so we can leave you some love.
*** By submitting a project, you are allowing Lindy’s Stamp Gang to use your images on their social media channels.
***There will be five (5) winners of $50 Gift Certificates to the store!