Hello dear Lindy’s friends! Fancy using some beautiful Squirts? I’ve prepared for you an art journal page using two Squirts only and I’ve got this amazing mix of colors and shine, something possible only with Lindy’s!
Here is how I did it:
- Gesso the page
- Then add some stencilling
- Add Canadian Bacon Blush & Polite People Purple Squirts, alternating between the colours and drying in between the layers
- Next, add some stamping and embossing with Aurora Amethyst EP from Lindy’s
- Adhere all the embellishments
- Splatter the page and add some black to the edges with Flat Fabio- Blazing Black and repeat the splatter (after drying) with Sidewalk Chalk
There is a video process for you to watch if you’d like it, just click on the link below.
Beforehand let me share some close-up photos with you:
Link to my video:
- Squirts – Canadian Bacon Blush and Polite People Purple
- Embossing Powder: Aurora Amethyst
- Flat Fabio- Sidewalk Chalk and Blazing Black
- Maremi’s Small Art- line stencil, Word Stickers- Just You, paper elements from Art Technique paper
- Aall & Create stamp #139 & 29
- AB Studio stamp # 341
- Finnabair- white gesso
- Ranger- Emboss It clear pad, Jet Black Archival Ink, Distress Oxide- Wilted Violet
- Viva Las Vegas number stamp
- Rico Design- Fine Graine Texture Paste
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial with gorgeous Lindy’s Gang Squirts! Wishing you a beautiful day!