Today I’m on Lindy’s Gang blog with a new video tutorial: a vintage layout in stunning autumn colors.
- Mix together the Cattail Brown Copper Magical powder and 3D Gloss Gel
- Use the mix to add a design to your page with a stencil
- Cover the frame with a white crackle paste
- When the paste is dry, stamp with different inks and stamps (text, leaves)
- Prime the background with clear gesso – normally it’s the first step
- Next, add some color with Incandescent Copper and Bombshell Black
- Color the frame with the same color
- When everything is dry, start to build the composition: I used mostly natural elements like poppies’ capsules, maple seeds, moss, …
- Add some Art Stones colored with Long John’s Silver
- Wax the edge of the frame, and the different elements with gold and bronze
- Emboss the back of some diamond pebbles with Midnight Copper to add to the composition
- Add some splatters of Tainted Love Teal
- Wax the edge of the frame with a teal wax.
And here is the step-by-step video:
- Magical – Cattail Brown Copper (Autumn Leaves Set)
- Starburst – Bomshell Black, Tainted Love Teal
- Moon Shadow Mist – Incandescent Copper
- Embossing Powder – Midnight Copper
One thought on “Vintage Layout with Moon Shadow Mists and Pascale”
This is absolutely beautiful. It is just exquisite!!