Hello Gang! Yulianna Efremova here and I’m so excited to be here with another great project as a Lindy’s Ambassador.
For this month’s project, I’m going to show you how to make a Mixed Media Art Journal “Ice”. I’ve colored this project with Starbursts from Lindy’s using colors Bombshell Black, Gag Me With A Spoon Gray, and Magicals Shakers Bratwurst Brown and Magical A Bit o’Bubbly and Embossing Powder Black Forest Black to add color to my Art Journal. You could create a similar piece with your favorite colors or theme.
I wanted to make it easy for you to make something like this yourself, so I’ve filmed a video so you can see just what to do to make a page just like this.
1. Stamp face on paper
2. Cover with embossing powder
3. Tear off a little gauze bandage and paste it with white gesso
4. Glue the chipboard and metal decorations onto the project
5. Spray the background with Lindy’s sprays
6. Dry brush the surface with white gesso to highlight the contours of the face and decorations
7. Adhere extra decorations
- Magicals: Bombshell Black, Gag Me With A Spoon Gray,
- Magical shakers: Bratwurst Brown.
- Magical A Bit o’Bubbly.
- Paper, stamp with matching face stencil, Black and White Gesso, chipboard, metal embellishments.
I hope you have enjoyed this Art Journal idea.